- Owner of Fit Bunnies Fitness Inc.
- IFBB Bikini Champion
- CBBF National Bikini Champion
- Fitness Competition Coach
- Honours Graduate UNB (Kinesiology)
- Published Fitness & Nutrition Writer
- Holistic Nutrition
- International Cover Model
- Internationally Published Fitness Model
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- Certified Yoga & Pilates Instructor
- Cross-fit Level One Coach
- 1st Place Arnold Amateur Classic Ohio, USA March 2015
- 5th Place North American Championships – Pittsburgh USA August 2014
- 1st Place CBBF National Championships: Alberta, Bikini Tall July 2014
- 5th Place Arnold Amateur Classic Ohio, USA March 2014
- 3rd Place CBBF National Championships: BC, Bikini Tall August 2013
- 2nd Place Inside Fitness Cover Model Competition July 2013
- 3rd Place Toronto Provincial Championships: Bikini Tall June 2013
- 3rd Place OPA Toronto Championships: Bikini Tall March 2013
- 1st Place IDFA World Championships: Bikini Tall November 2012
- Completed Mississauga Marathon sub 4 hours May 2012
- Director of the first Pilates Residential Camp in Canada: Olympia 2012-2013
- International Fitness Model: editorial & commercial 2010-2013
- Men’s Health UK Cover Model 2010
- Varsity Women’s Volleyball Player University of New Brunswick 2004
This eventually lead her to gain weight, and slowly, Tasha felt the negative effects of living an unhealthy lifestyle. Deciding to turn things around, she hired a personal trainer when she was 26. This is when she fell in love with bodybuilding, and the fitness lifestyle.
Since then, she’s go one to become a well-known figurehead in the modeling and bikini world. Tasha now boasts a huge amount of followers online – who look to her for support and guidance on their own fitness journeys.
“Don’t underestimate what you are capable of in and outside of the gym. All too often I hear people are too busy or they can’t find time to work out or do meal prep. I work 3 jobs and still manage to prep all of my meals and train 5 days a week (2 hours a day), so it is possible!
Also, when you are working out, always push yourself beyond what you think you can do because trust me, you can probably do more! It’s called working out for a reason… Finally, never give up. There is always a way to achieve your goals!” – Tasha Star
His mission is to help his clients achieve peak physical condition whilst optimizing health and ensuring that their amazing results are sustainable long term. Jase is also a top national level physique competitor in North America – he knows what it takes to achieve world class physical conditioning.
- Name: Jase Stevens
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Height: 6’3″
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Favourite: Protein Chefs
- Flank Steak
- Baked Sweet Potato